In military tradition, reinforcements are those called up to support the front-line soldiers. In architecture, a reinforcements provide support to a weak area. Today, the Church is struggling to its mission to teach and evangelize. I would never consider myself a first pick to do this work, but desperate time seems to necessitate that people like you and I fill in.
That’s why I consider myself a reinforcement for the Church. If you feel called to reinforce the Church with whatever you have to offer, then I invite you to join the work that we’re doing here.
By enlisting as a Reinforcement:
- You will be collaborating in a community of people that want to see authentic renewal in the Church.
- You will help support my work and ministry in vital ways.
- You will be able to interact with me in the community forum by sharing ideas for topics, ideas for outreach, and ways to continue building this community.
- You will be helping me find a viable financial way to continue doing this work and potentially expanding it.
- You will get exclusive access to member only content.